What We Do
In Australia, franchising is a rapidly expanding business strategy.
Franchises have been adopted by business owners in a variety of industries, including fashion, food, real estate, and professional services. Fundamentally, franchising is the system of a franchisor giving a franchisee the right to promote and offer services under their brand. Our franchise experts can help with all aspects of franchising, such as:
- Complete company setups, and Franchisor structure.
- Drafting your franchise agreement, and disclosure document and audit reports.
- Commencement of filing applications to register any business names or logos as a trade marks.
- Full marketing collateral and advertising setups.
- Website creation
- Advising on your obligations under the Franchising Code of Conduct.
Our franchise team are recognised experts in the franchising space. We have assisted local businesses to expand their operations nationwide, as well as international franchisors looking to launch in Australia.
Click here to find out more about franchising your successful business model
Sometimes, a franchise isn’t what you’re looking for.
Starting a business as a sole trader is more up your ally. Whether you are just getting started and don’t know the right steps to take, or are already operating a business but need to get your business setup correct, our team can help. We know business and setting up businesses in fast and effective manner. Leaving you to get on with the job and earn money, while we do all the heavy lifting of getting your business setup. Our team can support you in:
- Complete company setup and appropriate business registrations,
- Full marketing collateral
- Website design and hosting
- Advertising campaign setup and management